kayan service – Apple conference
Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference runs from 4-8 June 2018 in San Jose, California. Apple announced the latest developments in iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS, Siri, and much more. Apple made a ton of announcements, these were the highlights from WWDC 2018 in details.
Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference IOS
iOS 12 FEATURES
Apple introduced some new features on iOS 12, including the following Items:
- An enhanced version of Do Not Disturb, which can switch off all lock screen notifications at night or during certain calendar events as well as a Screen time app that gives you weekly reports of your usage. And Apple added app limits for people who need help managing their time on their devices.
- Augmented reality overlays digital images on the real world using special headsets or your phone. Apple teamed up with Pixar to make a new compact file format called USDZ, which is optimized for sharing GIFs and videos that feature 3D graphics and animations. This will be ideal for sharing your augmented-reality experiences with the world.
- IOS 12 will work on any device that supports iOS 11, and it will even give a speed boost to some older devices. Apple says the iPhone 6 plus, for instance, launches apps up to 40% faster and takes photos up to 70% faster while running iOS 12.
- Siri Shortcuts, a feature that lets you create command prompts for specific apps. Siri will also offer suggestions on your phone or Apple Watch for activities or actions based on your regular use, like a fitness app for when you hit the gym at a certain time of the day.
- Measure app, a feature that lets you measure distance and length using only your iPhone. Just tap on your phone and drag a line with your finger to get a measurement.
- Apple’s Messages app, this will be much more like Snapchat in IOS 12. The camera function in the Messages app will be able to add filters, text, and stickers — you can even apply Animoji and Memoji in your videos.
Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference – Apple watchOS
The Apple watchOS
- The Apple watchOS introduced automatic workout detection, which can suggest an activity based on what it thinks you’re doing (in case you forget to program your workout ahead of time). Similarly, if you forget to turn off your workout manually, the Apple Watch can also now detect if you’ve stopped working out.
- The Apple Watch has a new way to communicate: walkie-talkie. Just choose a person to talk with, and once that person accepts your request, you two can chat whenever you like. You just push into your watch and start talking. This works over both cellular and WiFi.
Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference Apple tvOS
The Apple tvOS
- The Apple TV OS also got a few small updates this year along with some upgrades for the Apple TV 4K. The big one is probably the introduction of Dolby Atmos surround sound support for the TV 4K, along with free upgrades to Atmos within iTunes – which will apparently now have the biggest range of Atmos content anywhere.
- On a software side, the biggest changes are linked to partnerships with cable companies. Apple announced a few on-stage with benefits like support for their remotes, and zero sign-on if you’re already connected through your cable provider’s broadband.
Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers Conference MAC
1- A true dark mode with the newest macOS released, the optional dark mode affects the entire system, from Apple’s own apps like Photos and iTunes to all of your windows and filters. It even works in Apple’s programming environment Xcode, which should make coding much easier on the eyes.
2- Desktop Stacks are another big change, allowing you to sort your desktop icons into stacks by type or date, which you can then scroll through, sort, and open – like simple, easily accessible folders built right into the desktop.
Finally, with the rapid technological developments, Apple users around the world trust that Apple don’t know the meaning of stop or finish and they have a lot to do for them always.